Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday SART 03/12/11

Link to new SART Thread at it's new home in SoCalBikeForums.com
SART Thread



http://www.bikingforamerica.com

April 9th

Saturday was just another trail ride and I figured I wouldn't make a video . But I ran into Alex2, took some video but still wasn't sure if I'd make one. Then I ran into a couple of riders, Gale and Mark.

These two seemed like very nice people and really pumped about riding. They mentioned Joseph Machado, 13 yo kid who rode his bike across America raising money to help kids with medical needs. Seemed like a good cause and they thought it was strange that he didn't advertise much. Heck, I'm not one to advertise but seems like a good cause.

30 miler in Rancho. Never heard of the ride but might be a fun ride. Maybe I'll sign Gina up and I'll follow as support.:D





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I posted on comment on your You Tube post, so I won't repeat everything here but I really apreciate your mention of the Joseph Machado ride on April 9th. The details are found at bikingforAmerice.com and I see that a 40 mile ride was added this time. Gail and I hope to see you and Gina there. Thanks again.

    Regards,
    Mark & Gail

    ReplyDelete