Thursday, September 7, 2017

Love Me Some Bike Stuff!

Always got to share bike stuff! After my hydration pack leaked all over GMR, I picked one up at Wally World the other night. Ten bucks! Well if it springs a leak, no big loss but I'm betting it lasts 5 years or so at my rate of using hydration packs at once or twice per year ha ha!

But today going to meet Gina's sister for dinner near Ontario Mills, we had to stop in at a bike shop for some goodies. Yeah, came out with some goodies. Honey Stingers and a couple of bags of Skratch for Gina. No helmet pads, my main reason for stopping in, BOOOOOO!  But did see some shorts on sale. Gina insisted I get at least two pair, then she said wtheck and suggested I get the three! Two Podium and one IN-R Cooling something or other. Regular $110 on sale for $89, hope they are worth it. I've had the Podium before and they work just fine. Decent short at a sale price of $59.

Oh yeah, needed a new derailleur cable and picked up a little glueless patch kit. Not that I have any faith in them but I have plans of riding GMR more often (now that SART sucks!) so having 2 spare tubes should be good but you never know when you might really need a back up plan!

Of course I forgot to toss in the little patch kit for the picture! But I sure have fun looking for bike stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment