Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Midweek Tandem Night Ride

Managed another 11.6 tandem ride last night. Another short ride designed to get Gina used to the saddle again. Hoping to hit the trail this weekend even if it's just a 25 miler to get her back out there. She's feeling good on the tandem, no signs of extra drag in the pedals which is good.

Did our loops in the cool night air around the Creekside loop. No hard efforts, just riding enjoying some exercise.

Though it was cool outside, we managed to get into the jacuzzi for a little relaxation. It's nice getting in the hot boiling water at night. But crazy Gina has this thing about wanting to get into the freezing cold water of the swimming pool. I've tried working my way in but getting to my crotch, that it's ha ha! Take me back to the hot tub! :-P

But Gina managed to work her way into the freezing water. I don't know how she does it but she does it. Once she is in she says it feels warm. No thanks, I'll stick to the hot jacuzzi water. So I just take a few pics and watch her have her fun. though the night air is pretty cool, getting out of the hot water is not bad at all. Actually feeling warm walking around while wet. Just not as crazy as Gina getting in the freezing water. She can have it ha ha!

                                                               On the tandem


Loosening up the legs


Jacuzzi time


I swear these little blue tooth speakers are amazing. Good sound and water proof


Heading to the freezing water of the pool, she's crazy!



I'm happy taking pics, she can have the cold water! :-P





Some pics I took for friends over the weekend. Got a free dinner out of it! :-P









2 comments:

  1. I have bought a hot tub and I love it! My husband likes to heat the hot tub with wood in the stove. I do not like swimming, just give me a hot tub and then I'm already happy haha!

    ReplyDelete