Friday, November 16, 2018

Mr. Beanz: Baddest Bicycle Man on the Planet


Yes, yes I am ha ha! Kidding, I made this video as a template or format for an interview I want to do with my art friend Ruben. Figuring a way how to put together an actual serious interview video. We did record some footage of us chit chatting but it was loooong, over 100 minutes and that was real tough to even begin editing.

So I deleted it all and started the thought process over from scratch. I've seen this style before on TV and thought it would work for what we need. It will eliminate all the chit chat, the unnecessary waste of time and will allow him to get straight to the point of each question and/or topic.

So yeah, though I am a pretty bad dude, this is in humor and only made to show the guy my idea on how I want to execute the video. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment