Sunday, April 28, 2019

Solo Ride Sunday

Solo ride today, 31 miles at 16.6 MPH average speed. Pretty good headwind to the coast. I keep thinking it's going to ease up but it doesn't ha ha! Oh well, maybe my fault for doing the late start, after 11 am I think.

Saw Tony and Thai at the coast. I headed back just after they did. They turned off at Segerstrom (probably didn't spell it right). I was right behind them on the uphill of the underpass when they approached the little gate. I don't think they saw me or heard me wave. I shouted but no turn of heads. Hey, maybe they were trying to ignore me ha ha!

Anyway, good little ride and workout. Some chicks at the beach. It was nice and sunny when I got there but cold and chilly when I left. Oh how it can chance so suddenly.

I hate when I mess up a good shot not knowing or remembering this little point and shoot. Pretty crappy set up but takes decent pics, big files. Not bad for $80 that I paid. Just hard to remember as it is so different from a real camera.

I tried the sport mode when a chick in a bikini walked up. Not bad, looked really good in the sun but I blew the shot, pretty blurry. tried again later but I haven't used this mode before and maybe I should have just stuck with the setting I had. Oh well, a blurry bikini shot is better than no shot! :-P

My fat head at Lincoln, my turn around point after a little warm up.


She looked really good in the sun but I blew the shot. Had some hardness  showing there too like she had just gotten out of the water but again, I blew the nip shot! :-(


Meh, strange look on the face but better than nothing.


There were some women out there training for a tri I think. I got a couple pics of them in training! ;-)



Then there was Tony and Thai. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment