Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Easy Spin, Well Kinda!

Did a 31 miler with Mike today. 17.0 average speed. Supposed to be an easy spin as Mike did a hard effort yesterday. He said he wanted to do a 15 average slow easy recovery ride. Hmmm! Well we did the first 6 miles chatting and spinning easy at a 14.5 average speed. Got to Edna Park then decided that was kind of boring so we picked it up. Got in a 17.0 average after doing about a 1/5 of the ride really easy and slow, so that was good.

Ran into a Tri Chick at Edna park named Cathy/Kathy. I always forget to ask about the first letter with names like this ha ha! But anyway, pretty cool chick! We chatted a bit about riding and jerseys/kits. She asked if she could take a pic of my jersey, sure! Ha ha funny, she said don't worry, I won't get your butt in the picture! He he he, thought that was funny knowing most of you know my style. I guess I could give up a butt shot of mine if I had to ha ha!

She was training and doing a 4 hour ride. Pretty good time on the bike! Of course she will probably go run and swim and I'm here happy to just do a 31 miles today ha ha! I'm such a wimp!

Anyway, good day on the bike. Mike picked up on the way back for a section at about 23. Did start to gasp for air a bit but recovered once I went to the front and slowed it down a bit!

  Cathy/Kathy said she'd check out the blog so if she does, here's the pic. One with a watermark, one without!



Making the skies a little bluer for Mike ha ha!



Funny, after Cathy/Kathy asked to take a pic of my jersey, another dude rolled up and asked if he could take a pic as well. Whoah, some kind of record  ha ha! 2 pics in a few minutes time. So I had to get a pic of the jersey for myself to see what the deal was.


Ride almost over!



No comments:

Post a Comment