Monday, October 30, 2023

Laughlin Weekend No Cycling

 Hit up Laughlin again.  Heck,  I don't waste a dime gambling so I bought bike stuff instead.  $20 here and there so Gina better not complain seeing she and her mother will dump a quick 3 or 4 undress bucks. I don't get it. Last time we went,  her mother dropped like 250 in the first 30 minutes.  What?! And they think it's fun!

Not me, like I said,  $20 here and there for my bike  stuff. Light mounts, gps base, some conductive gel, I'm good. 😄

So I go to Laughlin for the food which really isn't that good.  But I still enjoy getting out. I did go big and spend $3.79 for a McDonald's cheeseburger 🍔.  Small plain cheeseburger,  the 25 cent burger fo$3.79???? WTF!!!! Even asked the cashier,  are you sure?

Oh well, did get a few pics and memories. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment