Sunday, October 8, 2023

No Ride, Laughlin

 So I've been feeling good on the bike watching my heartrate but I thought it might be time for something different.  So this weekend,  I headed for Laughlin.  Took Gina and her mom. Nice comfortable relaxing little trip. 

Of course I don't gamble so I spend most my time people watching and eating when I can. 

Took a few pics with my camera that I have to check out but I did capture a few with my cell.  😃


Never knew crickets liked pistachios.  One cricket munching out then 4 others showed up. 5 crickets fighting over a pistachio ha ha ha!

I  did drive at night on Friday.  Then headed back Sunday about noon. Drove to Barstow,  got an icecream then took the backseat with my icecream. 

A good weekend.  Neither won any money,  lost actually but I only had a mocha Latta or two do that leaves it open just in case I want a new bike light or something.  We'll I've got 3 awesome and a couple ok headlights but nothing wrong with adding another if I find a good sale. 😄

Anyway   the girls had a good weekend so we're all happy 😊 



















No comments:

Post a Comment