46 windy miles with TC today. My legs 🦵 were fryn' but TC looked strong on the bike. But most impressive was his display of sexy boobage. 😆😄😆 Hey, someone sent this picture of my truck to me. I think somebody's spying 🕵️♂️ on me. 😁😄😁
An image from TC's cell cam.
The YT video. Funny as always, if I use my image or another cyclist's image on the YT thumbnail, I get 75 views maybe. Use a bikini or a female, I get a couple hundred views rather quickly. You bunch of perverts ha ha ha!
Joaquin sent this image to me asking if it was my truck. Yup, rode in his neck of the woods today. I had originally planned to ride in Pico as usual but down to the coast. I do really dislike that lower section of the San Gabriel Trail being so bumpy and rough, dark and dangerous. But TC asked if I had plans so I changed them to ride the Santa Ana trail.
I did have to replace my rear wheel after the foothills ride. Somehow, a chunk of rubber was removed from my rear tire. Maybe half the tire life left but that cut it short. I have the 2 Conti's in my stash now but giving these Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 tires a test. I had used the front before the rear Conti got taken out but luckily, the new tire I ordered on ebay showed up on Friday evening so I just replaced it really quick with plans to test it on Saturday. It worked though today was a bit tough for me. I could chalk that up to the change of bikes and geo, or the longer cranks, the new tires, or just the fact I did some climbing a couple days before. BUT the wind was rough today.
About hydration, TC and I were talking about dehydration during hot rides. He mentioned something about doing more damage than good riding in the heat as I have been doing. I know about darker urine while being dehydrated. So I was reminded on the first hot ride I did. Came out a little dark so I did some more reading on it knowing and several searches say that it is from dehydration, as I knew.
Mentioning that if one comes out darker but lightens up after some water, it is not a bad thing. If it doesn't then one could be doing damage to the kidneys. I myself knew this so after a little reminder after the first hot ride, I drank A LOT !!!!!
I did my best to hydrate the day before then the morning of the rides. I drank a full large bottle right before shoving off on the rides at the golf course. I rode 12 miles drinking 2 more large bottles. Downed another large bottle at the Nature center before continuing. Then another 2 bottles up the hill and back, about 10 miles. Another downed bottle then 2 more for the return trip.
So that is 9 full large bottles on the 35 to 40 mile rides. As well as another bottle after the ride. Yeah, I was pretty clear after the ride and felt great considering the heat.
Not to mention that I read one should bounce back and forth between water and electrolyte bottles to even out the intake. Usually I do water only for the first hour then the remainder with electrolytes after reading the strategy. But because it is so hot, tips say to alternate making sure to get in both sources. So I did and it seemed to work, so good!
Not to mention, another bottle of electrolytes on the way to the golf course so I am getting a whole lotta fluids. Really seemed to make a difference in the way I feel and the clear pee pee after the ride ha ha ha! Plus as mentioned, after a bottle of water the first time it showed a little dark due to dehydration, it cleared up rather quickly so it seems to work, what I'm doing. Feeling good and being clear, keeping the HR down and not exerting myself too much, I think I'm ok.
Funny that when we stopped at Edna Park, some dude was there sitting in the shade of the building saying how hot it was then. I was like really? Ha ha ha, 79 as an average felt pretty cool to me ha ha ha! I guess the heat acclimation rides do me good as others seem to complain about the heat. My average 97 degree rides are hot and if I can handle them, 70's almost seem cold ha ha ha!
Someone said it was as if she was posing for the camera
This group came rolling by at a good rate of speed. Hopped on the back for a bit but kinda blocked off, I fell back hoping to get a good view of the group but they picked it up and rolled away. Ended up catching up to a couple of stragglers so I hopped on the back with a plan to go to the front to help them in return after I recovered a bit but TC wanted to stop at Edna Park for water. So we stopped.
No names but someone suggested that I capture this one on camera
On a side note, I did order a set of hoods for my shifters. They are Sora seeing they are the only 9 speed available. Cool thing is the label on the shifters looks like a 105 label so already, a couple of people have mistaken them ha ha ha! But I ordered a back up set just in case the hoods tear somewhere down the road. I wish I had bought a couple sets for my 105 shifters, I wouldn't have had to swap them out.
After the ride, to Sizzler for my senior chicken dinner. 🐔
Our girl Angelina had baked small cakes 🎂 to treat her friends. It was tasty 😋 and the frosting wasn't as sweet as it looks so it went down pretty easily. Just enough for us to share and enjoy without the guilt
😄



(1).jpg)
(2).jpg)
(4).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment