Monday, January 16, 2012

Claremont Hills MTB 1/16/12

Nice MTB ride on the trail. One loop clockwise then counter clock wise for the climb section. Lots of people out today, guessing plenty had the day off. Lots of friendly people. Funny how easily children are amused when a bike rolls by.

Each direction is about 900 feet within a couple of miles, nice climbs if you've never tried this trail. Now that I have the Garmin, I can see why some sections are so tough. Watching the grade go up, 8%, 9% up to 16% on some sections explains plenty ha ha!

8.5 miles with 1,841 feet of gain. Funny thing about climbing, I really don't notice the dirt that gathers on my water bottles. Last thing on my mind while climbing is how cold my water is or how clean my bottles are, just give me some water! I did wash the bottles right before the ride ha ha!

DARN! I put 2011 on the video ha ha!






2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Greetings from the UK.
    I have just found your blog and have linked in as a follower....
    Look forward to reading more of your posts in the future....

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Trevor! As always, I will be sure to most more ha ha!

    ReplyDelete