Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday SART Ride


Another 36 miles today with Gina and Jose. Gina was much better today, no head ache. 




                                    Caught a glimpse of Gem but seems I was a bit out of focus.



                                           I don't discriminate, some beefcake for the women!
                                               I'm with you guys, No, No No Nooooooo! :-P


                                                                     All smiles today!



                                       I want to get one of these. Is it an MP3 player or an Ipod?


                                            Now that is the profile for my D Cup ride! :-P


                                                  Or this one, I'm confused now! :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment