Sunday, July 21, 2019

Nice Little Cruise with Gina

Same ride as last week. 32 miles at 15.5 average speed. A bit better, by .2 of a mile actually. She did well, finished a bit stronger and .2 faster. Can't complain!

Rode with Jose. Not much happening on the bike but ran across Don again. Haven's seen him much since he relocated closer to the coast and doesn't ride SART any longer. Nice to see him again. Then Roman rolled up. I recognized him but wasn't sure as last time we talked, maybe 3 years ago he had a leather helmet. Pretty cool thing but this time in a more modern helmet, through me off. After a few minutes I asked if he was the same dude. Yup! Ton and Thai rolled up for a brief stop, as usual. Like 3 minutes and 42 seconds, their usual ha ha!

After doing GMR the previous day, it took a bit to stretch out the legs but I felt good actually. My butt hurt more than anything ha ha! I guess I need more saddle time!

Nice and warm on the return. Jose just sat at the back, again! :-P



Roman and his steel bike.


Pretty proud of his bike shoes. I forgot to ask if they were actually SPD.


Don, from Lake Forest


Gina making a break for it!


After the ride I asked to take her pic. She covered up her boobs. She knows me, the nips were hard and I was on the sly. Amazes me how it can be like 110 degrees and the nips get hard ha ha!


Tony's bike. He was in the restroom so I had to take a bike only shot.


Wow, I didn't realize mfg'ers still used rapid fire shifters. I'm so behind the times!




No comments:

Post a Comment