Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Poor Dirty Gina

Poor dirty little Gina always gets the dirty end of the stick. Always sweaty crusty pics on the bike. Sometimes I look through my collection and think she deserves some fresh looking pics as well. Sun, rain, wind, grit. Let me share a couple nice fresh pics at home in the cool air to show how pretty she is and she isn't always full of sweat, snot and crust ha ha!

                                                                  Bike ride Saturday! It was hot and I wanted a sweat pic but she covered her boobs thinking I just wanted her pic cause her nips were rock hard,...in the heat? Ok, she busted me! :-P


Nice home environment. No sweat, no crust!


The pretty off the bike smiling Gina!


Yes, she unleashed them at the park that night for a few shots!


Unleashed







No comments:

Post a Comment