Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday SART with Gina,........and Bob

32 miles, 15.3 average speed. Set out to do a recovery spin for me and a steady ride for Gina.  Ran into Tammy and Allen at Edna Park.  Little chat about her son Chris.  Tammy hadn't heard so as we told them I saw tears in Gina's eyes again. Of course it helps her to cry and let it out.  After a chat we headed off. Heading South just beyond we ran into Bad Bob. He turned around and headed back to the coast with us. We rode side by side and chatted to the coast. Gina enjoyed the benefit of a two man shield from the wind. Later told me it was pretty cool getting a good draft. Bad Bob sat on his bike and chatted with us for a bit then headed off back home to take care of bidness!

Then Tammy and Allen rolled up. A little more chat about her sons. I think it was good for her to get it out again. Later at the mall we enjoyed a beverage. I sweat I looked at Gina and she was glowing. She looked really nice! I think it does her good to get some release from her worries. It paid off today I think and so as I figured, the bike ride does her good and talking to friends always helps her.

But at the coast Tony and Thai rolled up. Had a quick chat, Tony never stops too long. Trying to talk him into giving GMR  a try. He has the climber's physique and would enjoy the ride I am sure.

After a chat, we headed back. Gina did very well but once passed Edna, it got warm! But Gina did well, kept on my wheel the whole time. Which is good because usually it is here she will fall back a bit. Today she stayed on my wheel and if anything, I felt like dropping back ha ha!

So we roll up to the truck when Gina quickly kicks off her shoe, forget the ratchet system ha ha. Gina's cycling shoes are slip offs like her Crocs! Few seconds and she's in the shade leaving me to pack up in the sun as usual! Can't say I blame her but she didn't have to laugh at me sweating in the sun ha ha!

Then Tammy and Allen roll up as we are both sitting in the shade. Gina wanted to sit back to back so that we could hold each other up, one of her elementary school tricks I guess! It sure was cool there though. Tammy and Allen said a quick hi and bye then walked over to their vehicle. Tammy says she likes to walk after the ride for a cool down. But hey, I took their pics cause you never know when somebody is watching you! :-P

                                                                  Almost done!


Back to back in the cool shade, and Allen :-P


Got to be honest, sometimes I let Gina break away just so I can look at her big round butt!


After a couple miles of warm up, Gina finds a sliver of shade at Lincoln


Side by side with Bad Bob


I didn't realize my head was that much bigger than Bad Bob's ha ha!


Who loves riding their bike more than Bad Bob, with a smile!


Look at the biceps on the guy!


Gina sitting in the shade watching me pack and burn in the sun.


Allen, ya never know when somebody is watching you!


Tammy


Looking a little warm there Gina. Days like this I miss the fun nights we had in the community jacuzzi at the old place.






No comments:

Post a Comment