Saturday, February 15, 2020

50 or 51 Solo

One of those, 50 or 51. Stupid Garmin failed me at mile 41 with a 16.2 average. Of course it happens to be on the last 10 mile stretch where I got the tailwind so never had a chance to lift the average. Though it may not have gone up much, maybe a point or two. It was pretty breezy today but I was happy to just get in the 50 seeing I haven't done many long rides this last year. So hopefully I can get in some miles this year.

Ran into Joaquin, Eduardo, and Danny heading the opposite way. Right by the coast so I got in a couple good shots. Saw Mike out there but caught me by surprise so no pic.

I have to say that I did wimp out today. I planned to do GMR but when the alarm went off at 6 am, I had a change of heart. My pillow was too comfy and then I thought, I need to really start dropping some weight so I can get the feeling back ha ha!

Since I rode alone, I didn't have anybody to take pics of so I took a couple of myself. One from the back just in case you pass me from behind, you know what I look like ha ha!

                                      Been a while since I rode my Madone, so today it was!


Joaquin, his cousin-inlaw Eduardo, and Ed's son in law Danny. :-O






No comments:

Post a Comment