Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Weekend Rides

 Sunday 

Nice easy ride. Couple weeks off and not much riding,  legs are stiff from yesterday so I took it easy. Not to mention not going to bed till 2 am. Couple of underpasses flooded so crawled under the bridge with the homeless.  Got smart and walked across Valley on the return.  That's what I get for following along.  Tried my other new shorts, again.  I'd give the edge to Black Bibs over Aerotech Design.  Too bad BB has lousy customer service. 🀣


Saturday 

Testing out the new Aerotech Design touring shorts.  Good pad but those giant mesh pockets along both sides are kind of weird.  But they work. Long ride after a couple weeks off and my Easter eggs are OK. πŸ˜„

The Black Bibs a wee bit better but oh well.



Just enjoying life more than ever before!  Gina is something else. Her employer gave her a dollar raise 6 months ago   then again this past week. I  was making a couple more than she but after a couple raises, she's a hair,  a buck behind me now.   Grrr! πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜† But we're doing really well now bringing home the bacon.  πŸ₯“  

It's a good life with good people. 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment