Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Ride and Flowers

 Solo 20 relaxing miles today.  Hike and Bike pretty much with the same 2 flooded underpasses at the homeless area. I almost think the homeless have been placing water there to annoy cyclists.  I mean,  even when the river was full,  these2 underpasses weren't. Something going on couple weeks back with the dam control but still wasn't like this. No reason for it. 

But otherwise a nice ride. Then to the cemetery to take some flowers to my Dad. Looked kinda bare and sad out there. Almost seems that he hasn't had flowers for quite some time.  Not sure but hey  I took some. 

Then to lunch with Gina. Little place called Lilly's Tacos on Garey in Pomona just North of Holt. When I worked at R&S, they'd buy us burritos once in a while and boy they were good. 

So Gina and I stopped in a couple weeks back being in the area. She liked it so we went back today.  Good stuff but more of a lunch than a dinner in my case. But I'm a big eater ha ha ha! 






What's up with the Chinese people? 😄 A large group of cyclists with a fleet of vehicles nearly identical.  All whit electric SUVs. Just funny  don't get me wrong, I love Chinese people.  One of my good friends is Chinese. 😆









No comments:

Post a Comment