Sunday, April 23, 2023

Solo Sunday

 An easy 20 solo miles to relax the legs.  Of course the wind doesn't help.  

On top of the world baby! 🌎 When the job goes well, the money rolls in and you can do any freaking thing you want.  

Job going well.  Teaching the young guys about work ethics.  So sad young people nowadays really don't know what hard work is. I'm working half speed and they think I'm a machine.  I have to work half speed or I'd end up doing everything.  Leaving some work for them so they can be reminded of how much they suck ha ha ha.

Got a new guy, over paid and half ass worker but he programs the computers, CMM,  Micro vu, etc. 

Bosses know I do a bulk of the work and much better about detail than my two coworkers in my department.  So they're bugging me to learn the programming part. Uh yeah but the programmers are making $70k to $100k. And though I'm making good money now, I'll be getting my share if they want their programs to have the Mr.Beanz touch. πŸ’° 

Otherwise   just having fun enjoying life. πŸ˜‰

Oh, that expensive cycling cream Stuff. Overpriced.  $15 for 3 Oz. The Walmart stuff, 16 Oz for $6 works better imo. I only bought the blue steel cream to put my shipping order in free delivery range. 

Mennen Speedstick $1.50 and Walmart cream are tops.















Some Beanz shots from Ron and Dixie's video camera,  still shots. Thanks πŸ˜‰ 





No comments:

Post a Comment