Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday Solo Ride

 Solo 46 miles today.  Freaking windy but I survived.  I did run into Glenn F, youtuber and strava buddy.  Turned out to be a nice guy, glad I finally got to meet him after several years.  He and his gang ride low trikes.  I did get to snap a few pics later on down the trail as I stopped to chat with Ron and Dixie.  

I had bought a pair of gloves for Ron. Same gloves I've been using from RockBros on ebay.  Around 15 bucks and I like them more than my other gloves, Louie G and another name brand that slips my mind at the moment. 

Ron had asked about the gloves previously so I bought a pair for him.  I guess that's how confident I am that he'd like them,  I just paid for them myself.  Sounds like I'm a great guy but Ron and Dixie have been great friends.  Dixie was awesome talking to Gina when her son passed away so heck man, I should have gotten Dixie a pair too ha ha ha.  

Ron and Dixie,  a couple of a few that have been awesome friends to Gina, and me.

So little gifts like that,  though not expensive can mean a lot to the gifter knowing they could do a little something for a friend. 

So a good chat with Ron and Dixie and good to know they see a change in me, for the better after what I went through last year.  I feel great   happy   and having fun at work doing inspection on Itty bitty tiny parts. Big difference from working out in the sun with steel toe boots. 

Enjoying the bike, the freedom,  the job, the food, the money 💰   and most of all,  Gina. 🥰


















Ron's video still image. 



No comments:

Post a Comment