Thursday, November 16, 2017

Aimee in Peru

I'm letting you know that I will get all the details wrong but here goes ha ha! Aimee went on some kind of a hike/journey/camping trip in Peru. The first week consisting of daily hikes. If I recall, anywhere from 4-6 miles. The final day was  the longest and toughest climb up to the 12,500 ft elevation level. Aimee says it was the toughest day and that it was also raining for a portion of the hike. Says she was wiped out but she made it! I forget the name of the high point and she sent me a pic of it but I accidentally erased it as I clean my text messages every 2 days. I asked for a replacement but I think she may be busy on a zip line of something ha ha!

The second week she said they were zip lining. I believe they zip lined a portion of the ascent. She said it was fun but I know if it were me, I wouldn't remember because I would have fainted after looking down at that height ha ha!

So then they slept in those little capsules way up on the mountain side. Pretty scary but I would have slept well after fainting ha ha!

She sent these pics and I am not sure but I think that is her on the cables crossing the mountain. That's crazy!

She said it's fun, I say she's Cra-Cra! :-O

                                              One of the capsules used to sleep overnight!


OK, this is where I faint looking at the pictures ha ha!


I believe that is Aimee on the wire.


Capsule overlooking that big fall! 


See the capsules right near the top of the mountain! No thanks! :-O


No comments:

Post a Comment