Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My Banner Pics

Just looked at the banner and wondered if I could remember where every pic was taken, yes I can.

Left to right.

Yellow jersey MTB ride. Pic was taken at the top of Potato Mtn by some old dude named Eyemage.

Gina with the pink helmet was back in 07 in the parking lot near SART behind IN-N-Out. I remember because she had just gotten her carbon bike.

Tandem pic was entering the tunnel at Moon Park. Taken by an old dude named Alan.

Red windbreaker pic was taken in 07 on Breathless Agony. If I recall correctly, taken by Frank then posted in a bike forum.

Gina in the blue. Taken on SART. I was trying to capture her cleavage. :-P

Pink and orange jersey pic was on GMR. Taken by an old dude named Hillbasher.

The cloud pic in the background I took while resting at Peacock Saddle on a ride with an old dude named Hillbasher.




No comments:

Post a Comment