Sunday, April 22, 2018

Another 32 today

32 miles, 17.0 average speed. Got my butt out there again and picked up another 32 after yesterday's 52. Eating better and down 3 or 4 pounds. Getting tired but in a good way feeling the fitness level come back.

Jose did a great job pulling me into the wind today. Told him I was out for an easy recovery ride. ended up with a 17.0 and not pushing too hard. So that is good.

Started at Orangewood (fire station), headed to Lincoln, turned around and headed back to the coast. At Lincoln Jose said he would pull me all the way to the coast. Sure, why not! About 6 miles before the coast he said,  "F" THIS ha ha! So I got in the front and pulled for a while. He recovered then took one good long last pull to the coast. On the return I took the first half then he took the second. Yeah, like I said, tired but feeling good!

             Today's weather report image: Warm but a chilly breeze, if you know what I mean! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment