Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Local Relaxation

Well supposed to be ha ha! 15 miles with a little over 1100 ft gain. Started easy just relaxing the legs after longer mileage on the weekend. Couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted 10 or 15 miles. Felt good just cruising so I shot for the third loop up the hill. Still felt good but my legs were tired. But again, that's cool because I am feeling better on the bike.

 At least I was not stuck in this mess ha ha!


How about a little guitar?

I found a video of her voice acapella (voice alone) on youtube so I strummed my guitar to it ha ha!

What's Up, her voice, my guitar. :-P





Speaking of music, my granddaughter is a pretty good singer and just picked up playing the ukulele a couple months ago. She bought herself a little ukulele but seeing how she is progressing rapidly, I picked up a nicer one for her. She plans to play it in her high school talent show. Much more talent than I have ha ha!

                     Picked up a ukulele,  tuner, and a gig bag for her. She's pretty excited.










No comments:

Post a Comment