Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dangit! Forgot Jersey

But I got in a solo 46.5 mile ride 16.9 average. A bit breezy but a good workout. No pockets so couldn't carry the cell or camera. So only  pics after the ride. Ran into a few friends at the coast and at the parks.

But no pics so I just took silly pics of my own after the ride ha ha!

                                                                  No jersey, under layer!


Some new sandals. Gina wanted me to get the $50 leather types but hey, they are for after bike rides. Gimme the $19 pair cause as long as I don't step in dog poop with bare feet, I am good ha ha!


Well, a few pics. Gina got this dress at Macy's for $12, Quite the find.. Now if I could just get her to do her makeup for the pics ha ha!





Then there is always the $5 special at H&M. :-)




2 comments:

  1. Beanz, Photojoe died from cancer two days ago. Just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info but I knew already. I was in touch with him on facebook messaging. We spoke some a couple months back and he filled me in with details. Sadly I tried to contact him a day or two before he passed. His wife replied to my message as I asked PJ how he was doing. She told me he was in his last hours. Then I did hear he passed the other day. Really sad, he really was a good guy! Had my differences with bike forums but he was really a tough guy doing GMR after losing his hamstring to cancer, then battling it several times after. Sad, he will be missed. :-( I might do a little write up on him soon.

    ReplyDelete