Monday, April 16, 2018

Sunday Car Show at Chaffey College

Trying to manage ride time so I don't get burned out I figured I'd set Sunday out till I get back into cycling shape. Gina spent the afternoon at the hospital after we went out for breakfast so I figured I needed to take some pics or something. Did a quick search and found a car show at Chaffey College (Cruisin' Brothers) was going on, I still had about an hour and 15 minutes to get there and take pics before it ended.

So I ran on over with my camera and snapped a few shots. It was a car/bike show. Not much in the way of motorcycles though I had been wanting to take a few pics of bikes figuring the engines would look nice and shiny on film.

But I did capture a few shots. As I was walking around, a few people told me that I need to catch the Wild Thang car show. Hmm, what?! It's a car with big huge pipe. They start it up every hour or so making lots of noise and flames. Umm OK! I went over and caught the show. Yeah, that's a lot of noise and flames! :-P







Wild Thang !!!









Wooden wheels



Reminds me of A&W Drive In Burger places back in the day.


The old drive in movie theater speakers.




Harley for sale. Can't image the asking price!






No comments:

Post a Comment