Thursday, April 19, 2018

Local 10 Mile Stretch.

Just a cruise around the hood, 10 miles 820 ft gain.

I did get to contribute to the cause today.  Saw some gal in a student driver car waiting at the exit of a park for me to go by. Darn, I'm like 40 yards away but sure the instructor is instructing her to wait. After I go by, she drives out then comes up from behind me at a safe distance. Sure the instructor appreciated me being there so she could learn about cyclists too ha ha!

Then later I was near the top of the hill when I saw a penny on the ground. Hey, it's a cruise and Gina always says find a penny pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck. As I rolled back, I noticed there was two pennies. Heck, maybe I'll have twice the luck today! :-P

Then as I was making my last turn heading for home, a bit dark on a shaded street but I got my lights,  my neighbor rolls by in his big truck. As I rolled up I asked if he saw me. Yup, but didn't want to honk worried I'd flip him off ha ha! Well good! I just wanted him to be aware that WE are out there ha ha! He's a good guy so we had a good laugh about it!

I don't care what anybody says about taking the lane, I'm taking two of these MOFOs!!!!!! Ha ha ha!


On another note, I like to take pics of everything and anything.  I replaced the band on one of my watches. Citizen matte black face watch, eco drive (cool stuff, got 3 now). It was a black fabric canvas type of band with eyelets and a buckle for the attaching system. Like a belt and I hated the look of the eyelets on the band. So I picked up this black mes band online for $23. Tool included. I placed it on the band and thought it looked much better....so I took a picture of it ha ha! 

Just fooling around but I like the way the pic came out so for your entertainment, here it is! :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment