Sunday, January 13, 2019

40 Miler with Gina

 Video at a later time! 40 miler today at 15.6.  Started out alone then saw Joaquin after 20 miles. We rode to the beach alone then met him for a chat. Later Jose rode up and joined the chat. Gina and I had to be home a bit early today so we only took a short break.

We headed back and the guys asked if they could ride back with us.  Joaquin helped us a lot by taking the front for a while. That was nice. Once we got back to the truck we had 35 miles. But I was able to talk Gina into another 5 to make an even 40. She was game and did very well.

Dark and gloomy today at the beach and most of the trail. Did see Herb & Alyce, Bad Bob, and Mark. But it was so dark I just about didn't recognize any of them as we rolled by one another ha ha!


The video as promised! :-P





I guess I like her more without the helmet! :-P





No comments:

Post a Comment