Sunday, January 6, 2019

Well, Got Lazy This Weekend, but a Video (non cycling)

Meh! Had good intentions this weekend but didn't work out. Gina had some business to tend to this weekend at noon on Saturday. I planned to do GMR but I could not sleep thinking of Gina being alone at the house with business. Maybe I watch too much HDID TV, is that the channel with all the murderers and detectives? I swear I can not walk the mall any longer without picking a few serial killers. And Walmart? Forget it ha ha!

So I could not fall asleep till 4 am worried and my plan was to ride at 8. Screw it, stayed home in case the business people were serial killers, that way I could get killed too ha ha! But all went well!

Then Sunday I thought I might get up to do GMR but it was wet and so I said screw it! Stayed home and ate pizza. WHATEVER!!! Just another wasted day so I figured I'd make this video out of some cousin pics I had or our get together dinner a while back.

Mainly after having discovered how to use some of the effects on the new video editor I bought a few months back and haven't had much of a chance to create any videos. And since I'm too freakin' lazy to go out for some bike footage, I figured I do this video just to practice.

OK, added this one ha ha ha! Shadow boxing. Experimenting with PowerDirector16 video editor. :-P




Dancing Queen ha ha ha!




Some cool little effects going on! Just a pic video.






No comments:

Post a Comment