Saturday, January 12, 2019

Freaking Rain!

Was supposed to rain today so all partners canceled on me. Didn't feel like getting wet with the drive down to the trail and certainly did not want to ride around home in wet conditions. So I stayed in bed ha ha! Later looked out and it was not as bad as I expected other than about 30 minutes or so.

Oh well, so we drove around, took a cruise and took a few pics. Did see some cyclists later after it dried up. But it was near dark and I ain't going out. I'll wait for Sunday, a much better forecast!

Baseline and the 210 was a pretty good spot to check out the clouds. And yes, there are cyclists in one of the pics so it is a bike related post ha ha!










2 comments:

  1. Some nice pics there....I really like the one with the bike riders in...quite atmospheric....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I do believe the cyclists add a touch of class to the pic. Would have been just another boring traffic pic without them! :-P

      Delete