Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A Very Short Ride Around Home on Sunday

Hey Wow! I found a nice little cycling forum last night. I posted a couple videos and introduction and a couple of pics. I actually received several "likes". Something that is missed on other forums I have posted. Pretty active site. With the little I have posted I have received about 40 notifications since posting the material a few hours ago.

Seems very active and the comments I have received are pretty friendly compared to most others. Looks like a good thing!

https://www.cyclechat.net/

FTR, I had been posting on bike forums dot net but man that place is a ghost town and also looking at other sites, most of which have little traffic. Not even worth the effort so I found a new site with some action. On this new site, I posted a ride video in the "your ride today thread and actually got 12 likes.

That's my kind of action! :-P


I really whipped this little girl on the bike, she was no match! Actually a cute little girl who shouted hi at me when I rolled by. She must have done a mile on her little bike! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoying your new videos. After a long span between your blogs, it's nice to see them back again. New features are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jimbo! Yeah, been lazy and haven't made many videos or taken time to learn the new program I had to buy when I got the new computer. Finally got around to it and liking it. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jimbo.....great to see the videos back again...Keep them rolling....

    ReplyDelete