Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday SART WINDY

31 miles with Gina at 15.3 average speed. How do you cut back on SART traffic? Turn on the wind ha ha! Pushing hard today doing 12.8 near the coast. Supposed to be an easy ride with Gina today but it was push hard or fall over. Gina did very well. She said at the start she thought she was going to struggle but I pushed hard to the coast and she had no problems keeping up.

Not many cyclists out today. Strange, at Edna Park hardly anybody. Quite a few little kids playing in the playground but as far as cyclists? There about 10 minutes and 1 dude stopped for a restroom break. Usually quite a few cyclists there. Not to mention as we were there, maybe 5 riders rolled by. hey, cool with me, we did have much traffic to deal with ha ha!

Then again at the beach stop. Heck, Gina and I were there about 20 minutes before anybody rolled up. Of course it had to be Brian and his electric bike. Dude has lost some weight, 80 pounds he says. Eating the good stuff he says.

While we were there I asked Gina if she thought Tony and Thai might ride in this wind. She just looked at me like I was crazy so I had to think up an answer on my own ha ha! I didn't think so but then I thought real hard and came to the conclusion that because they are only 7 miles out (?), I think they are HB die hard riders then decided my final answer would be yeah, they will be out there.

Then sure enough, 5 minutes later they roll up! But Brian is talking so we didn't have much of a chance to chat so they rolled off rather quickly. Maybe they were cold cause I know I was getting cold. Chilly day at the coast. Actually couldn't wait to get back to Edna for a little sun. Wasn't really shining there either. But somehow we managed to keep ourselves from icing over in the 71 degree temps ha ha! Sure felt colder than that but that was the low on my Garmin.

But the wind, did I mention the wind? Yeah, it was WINDY!!!!! Rolled back to the start and really don't remember seeing any other cyclists on the road. OK, maybe 1.



Edna Park, no cyclists? Wind!



Even the trees fell over I guess!


Beach stop, no cyclists, WIND!


The I am not going to pull my boobs out laugh! Hey, there was nobody around! :-P


She said her back was tight! Ummkay! :-P


OK, just gonna say it, I'm a sucker for a big ass! Ha ha ha!




Little Charlie



Trying to get my skinny little legs back into shape! I bet I'm the only dude out there with Shimano 600 hubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment