Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Nice Easy Solo Ride

15 easy miles at 14.1 average speed. Set out to do an easy hour or 10 miles but it was so nice outside, I just kept going to 15. Getting late or I would have just kept going, it was so nice! Windy but the cool air felt so refreshing. I did see traces of ash in the air but compared to what it has been down here near the mountains, it was really nice tonight ha ha! I thought about using the mask but it was just too nice!

My helmet setup. GP strap, J hook buckle mount, Cygolite adapter, and light. I really like the light on the helmet vs the hb mounts. Never realized what I had been missing all these years. So nice, look in a direction and the light goes where your eyes go. I do use 2 lights, one on the hb's as well, But if I had to chose one, it would be the helmet mounted light.


Just happy to be out there in the cool air, I guess!


Was really strange! After about 6 miles, I realized I had this strange look on my face ha ha! It never went away after I took the pic.  Was just that nice of an evening and ride!


My Madone after a nice sweet cool mellow relaxing ride.


Yes, my daughter knows me! One of the shirts she's given me. Never underestimate an old guy on a bike ha ha ha!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment