Monday, September 28, 2020

Saturday Ride Video with Fazi

 Hope it plays here! Got a notice from youtube it's blocked in Denmark, so hope it plays. It does start out with a silent title so don't freak out ha ha!


Edit: Wow, you never know what other people are going through. Got this message from Dean on youtube.

This was a super cool video! It was pure serendipity to hook up with you guys and to have such fun. Couldn't have been better if it was planned in advance. I'm curious to know what camera you used for this and what editing software for the sound track. Tom Petty was an excellent choice! Your camera adds a new dimension to things and makes me want to get one. What kind of camera did you use?? Also have to offer you guys a great deal of thanks. Your warmhearted spirit and the fun of seeing the video has boosted my spirits. I'm 4 months into a serious battle with prostate cancer, going through a form of chemotherapy that has wrecked my performance, which is why I ran out of gas 15 miles from home. Radiation starts in a week. But your kindness has totally boosted my spirits. THANKS!!!

Fazi, Dariush, MIKE, and Dean H.




No comments:

Post a Comment