Friday, February 4, 2011

Forum Member CheckSix First Time to the Village

Link to new SART Thread at it's new home in SoCalBikeForums.com
SART Thread


First time GMR ride to the village for forum member CheckSix. Yeah yeah, another one of those "I can't climb and I'm slow" guys that nearly puts a hurt on you trying to keep up with them. We both did a pretty consistent pace together which made it nice. I was worried about the tough section at 16 miles but chatting with Checksix made the miles go by. I wasn't even aware that we were on the tough section till he brought it up. He had to go ans ask where it was when I had already forgotten.

Well Check climbed well and for the first time, sheesh, made it look easy! We did meet RayClone on the road, cool guy. He was sitting at a landing above the shack then said, You're Mr. Beanz" as I rode up. Well we had a good time on the ride and some good convasatin'. I was a little worried when I got back to the truck and found a note on my windshield.:eek: Well nobody planted a bomb in my truck or went all John Lennon on my arse so I guess it's ok!












No comments:

Post a Comment