Friday, March 23, 2018

A Little Friday Photography (Hope TO Get Out Tomorrow Morning)

Not much going on here. Career just took a turn for the better, I can say that. Big increase in pay, better title ha ha! More bike stuff, more camera stuff, and maybe more hookers if Gina continues to spend her days at the hospital.

Actually her son is doing much better. Moving his legs some now, talking, eating, but can see at times, seems off and on. Doesn't have much of a memory and still trying to figure out why he is in the hospital. Well, a heart attack, massive stroke after neglecting to take care of himself knowing he has health problems, dialysis, failed kidneys, failing heart. Continue with the bad habits, what else is ther to expect. Finally after 3 straight months in the hospital he has been sent to a convalescent hospital. Who knows, maybe some day he may walk again, not sure at this point.

Anyway, I have lots of extra time on my hands now. Starting Monday, I will have plenty of extra time. No overtime, no weekends, just more money ha ha! I can live with that!

So anyway, a little Friday photography. Couple from today and one of Gina I had been wanting to edit taken a couple weeks ago.

Flower of a weed I found in the back yard. Seems it's pretty fresh. No ugly bugs on it yet. Darn rain, just cleaned the back not long ago, stayed nice for a while then the rain came and the weeds came up in like, no time! Washed away all my Weed B Gone stuff! But was a purty little flower!


Rollie Polli on the wall. Cool little bug!


 Not often I catch Gina with a big cheesy smile! The fact her rollie pollies are hard is just a bonus! I enjoy 'em! :-P







                         


No comments:

Post a Comment