Thursday, March 8, 2018

San Gabriel River Trail Video Finally Ha ha!

Finally got around to making the video. I used the same music as I already had it loaded from the last one. This is the second and actually first ride video I have created with the new editor (having gotten a new computer) so I have been somewhat avoiding it ha ha! Windows Movie Maker was a breeze compared to this one.  PowerDirector16 which is similar in a few ways but more complicated in others. Like having to set the HD with every video. I had no idea of that the first time around so the video was not HD (720) This one is after noticing I did something wrong with the first, hey live and let learn. So many little tricks to this editor but I think I'm getting it!

Actually pleased with the result but really need to get more footage. Being unfamiliar with SGRT, I need to figure out where the good sections are for recording, smooth, steady, not tricky tunnels for example! :-P

Anyway, we ran across a small group of peeps on the trail this day. turns out a gal named Jodi and a couple of dudes. Jodi and I are connected on Strava now. So she'll see the video once I link it on her ride, should be cool. Yes, I got the view from behind and like the other female riders in our group, and that I know, I asked her permission to make the video knowing it was a hiney shot. Kind of hard not to get the shot as it's just a part of cycling. But she was very cool and said she didn't mind knowing it's part of the sport.

So Jodi had complete a 42 mile ride two weeks earlier which was her longest to day. Then on Sunday, she and her two buds did a 71 miler on the San Gabe Trail. Wow, way to go! I know I was dying on the 60 miler so doing 71 was great! Congrats Jodi! :-)

So her is the video and a still image of Jodi from the video. Sadly I did not get the front. I panned my hand held back at one time but only got the dude who was in front of their group at that time.




No comments:

Post a Comment