Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hmmm! Could this be true? All Male viewers?

I often look at my blog stats to check the view stats. But rarely check my youtube stats. But today I clicked on analytics and saw this. The stats say I have all male viewers and no female viewers.

That actually surprised me. I thought maybe one or two female viewers as there are some legit ride videos there.

My blog I figure one or two female viewers but surprised at the youtube stats.

My blog I figure mostly male as I notice the stats triple if I post a few boobie pics ha ha!

But YT surprised me! :-P

A shot from the analytics page.



One from my blog!



Strange to think Ivan Drago and Richard Virenque might be viewing my blog! :-P


Ivan taking a short workout break to view my blog.


Richard: Mr. Beanz blog is #1 !!!

Well,. for cycling blogs with indecent images anyway! :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment