Thursday, March 1, 2018

River's End Cafe Is No More :-/



With permission, I stole these images from Jimbo. The River's End Cafe is gone, no more, poof! :-/

Though I don't frequent the San Gabe River Trail, I am sad to see it go. The few times we did the trail from Encanto Park to Seal Beach, I looked forward to stopping there. Haven't eaten there either but it was somewhat of a landmark to me. I am sure plenty of cyclists will miss it too as it was a hot spot for cyclists.

I must say by the time I get there, it's a landmark spot where I can use the restroom ha ha! Fortunately Jimbo says the restroom is still available as it is on the outside section of the joint. Phew, close call!

But still sad to see it no longer exists. I see from comments below his images, maybe new owners taking over? We'll see! Hopefully it's open again by the time I make the entire trail trip again. Be nice as I have plans to ride this trail for a while.

Thanks Jimbo for the images and info! ;-)

Let me know if you have any more details you want posted Jimbo! ;-)

Images courtesy of Jimbo:





No comments:

Post a Comment