Sunday, January 31, 2021

31 and Change with Gina

 31.4 at 160 average speed with Gina. I was actually feeling good in bed on Sunday morning and had thoughts of just staying in bed the day after the 72 But hey man, 30 more miles would put me at 500 for the month and I'm feeling good so don't want to stop it now. So I got up and dragged Gina out of bed too ha ha ha!

Very nice day at the start, sunny and not too chilly. Later in the day once we got to the coast, it was still sunny but getting dark as we left. Nice clouds though. I was feeling good and Gina was doing really good. Didn't look tired at all.  A couple of times I heard her huff and puff so I'd suggest she pull down her mask as there were not others around. But she said she was just catching her breath and never slowed so I figure that was good. She finished much stronger today than a few weeks ago, so that is good too!

3 weeks ago, we passed that guy who insisted on ruining my together time. I mentioned it on Strava then he blocked me or something ha ha ha! Of course when someone says they want to be alone with their wife, why bitch and moan like a little 5 year old. Some couples do like to be alone and have fun together without a 3rd wheel. Well, saw him again today at the beach stop. I looked right at him as he rode up so he would know it was me again. He just rolled by and sat down across the way. But that was cool, didn't feel like hearing his whiney voice ha ha ha!

                           But for me, feeling great on the bike and loving the bike again.


I must be feeling better because after a 72 yesterday, I should be tired but I kept looking at Gina's big butt thinking, Oh My Gosh so all these miles are doing me good ha ha ha!


Gina always looks mean in her pics but she's the sweetest thing!


Looks like she dropped me but pics can be deceiving at times hahaha!






No comments:

Post a Comment