Sunday, January 24, 2021

Short Easy Spin around the Industrial Center

 15 easy miles at 13.8 average speed. Woke up this morning and it was super foggy so there went my ride plan. So I waited a bit and then decided to go around the center for an easy spin just to keep the legs moving. Not to mention, a new tire on the rear of the bike and I like to do an easy test spin with new tires. You never know if you get a defect and it blows off the rim. Shouldn't with GP 5000's but hey, I've heard some horror stories.


Of course Gina chose to stay in a warm bed. But it gave me time to fool around. Like leaving my lights down the road and comparing brightness between the Cygo lite and the new light. Yes the Cygo still a "little" brighter but also more than 3 times the price and goes on the seat post. ;-)


                                                                           The old bike


A little cloudy at the beginning


Darn global warming! Not only is the mask for the virus now, but also keeping me warm with all this chilly weather we have been having.


The 'ol camera on the fire hydrant trick. That's the second time this month I've fallen for it! :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment