Sunday, January 10, 2021

 

OK, I'm usually a nice guy but every once in a while, you have to punch somebody in the face! :-O Nice chill 31 mile recovery ride with Gina at 16.2 average speed. All was going nice till I passed some Skin Head looking dope. I dinged my bell, courtesy call but he did not move hugging the line. OK, I passed and I guess he didn't like it and probably a bully used to intimidating people. But he put his hand on my shoulder and shoved me really hard. WHT! Started arguing then he pulled out a knife so I told him go ahead stab me, he'd be going to jail! We argued a bit but the guy was not man enough to back up his words without a weapon. So finally he starts to walk away so I just laughed and started walking back to my bike. But I'm not stupid so I kept him in my vision as I turned around. Sure enough he started back toward me when I turned my back. I was expecting it, I'm not stupid! So he walks up and I turn around surprising him. So he said something then he tried to put his hand on my shoulder again. But my left hand came up and jabbed him on the jaw and he went down ha ha ha! He jumped up and started jumping around like he wanted to box. He took a swing but a text book left elbow came up and blocked his shot. So then he took a kick and hit me on the hip. I know he kicked me but I didn't feel a thing but you want to kick, OK! I threw a couple of stiff quick jabs to find my range so the thought I was looking to punch him but I swift kicked him on the inside of his thigh. I know it hurt because I felt my toes sink into his inner thigh then he flinched and backed up ha ha! Just then, some other guy came and sweet talked him into giving up the fight. Ha ha ha stupid idiot probably used to intimidating people thinking they won't say or do anything. But found himself picking himself off the ground with a short stiff jab. He's going to be hurting tomorrow with the kick to the thigh!👊 I didn't even get a chance to punch him for reals ha ha ha! I be the idiot doesn't do that again! 😁😆😁 But other than that, a nice smooth ride with Gina.

Couple days later. I blocked his punch but it bruised my bicep. Good thing I have the skills to block a close quarters punch. But if he bruised my arm with a blocked punch, I wonder what his face looks like today ha ha ha!





Need my pre ride tinkle at the train station!


Charlie!


I think  it may be time for a bath soon!


The smile that says, watch out you young punks, us old guys can still drop your asses with a good solid jab to the jaw ha ha ha!


Photochromic glasses ?

Bought these to use on night rides. Sometime we start when it is daylight then it gets dark. One guy has these and says they are pretty cool. So I figured I'd try a pair. Rock Bros on ebay, $20 and come with a cool little case, bag, rag, and some weird glass frame. Maybe to insert prescrips to use inside the goggles.

I like them so far only looking out at night. Look really clear and crisp. I didn't buy them for that reason but they are which is a bonus. Now if they don't fog up with my mask, I got it made!






No comments:

Post a Comment