Saturday, October 22, 2011

SART 10/22/11

Gina was off today so I had a free ticket to ride at will. Most of the ride was pretty lonely as I got a somewhat late start. But I was joined at the coast by Tony, Alex2 and Jordan. Pretty cold at the beach today and not many people around at all. Dark, gloomy, almost looked like a drizzle.

We sat at the coast for a while then headed back. Good thing I had my ClifBar and Gatorade cause these guys were hauling. Jordan rode back with us for about 2 miles and Tony 6 maybe? But those 6 miles were like he was trying to murder us ha ha! Nice fun ride!

I was hoping to have the Madone built up by for today's ride but after waiting a week an a half for the head set bearings, guess what! They shipped the wrong ones, Grrr! But they should be in early next week.











No comments:

Post a Comment