Monday, December 17, 2018

3 Pics

I know I should have been riding my bike on Sunday but there are reasons that stop me.  Some bike reasons but hey, personal stuff as some people drive me crazy ha ha! So Instead of riding, I figured I'd play with my camera instead.

I enjoy night photography since I use all manual settings. A tripod, proper exposure time and all that stuff and I get some cool pics I think. I dunno, just an amateur but I have gotten some good feedback from guys that consider themselves pros. But I've also gotten negative feedback from a few. Of course I am going to check out their material to compare and pretty much every time I have gotten negative comments, it's some butt face that has crappy pics on his profile ha ha!

I guess it is much like cycling.  A hundred guys giving you tips on how to be faster, climb better, lighten up your bike, make your wheels spin faster but won't do anything tougher than the Palm Springs ride ha ha!

So anyway, I had to provide enough material for a post so I wrote the above just to add a couple paragraphs ha ha! But either way, those butt faces deserve it ha ha ha!

A few really good photographers out there and those seem to be the ones to provide constructive criticism rather that negative.

Reminds me of an ass hat on a cycling forum named Pamestique. Stupid as she is, she posted about some little 10 year old kid wanting to race her around the trail. I can't remember the loop by Newport name. But that loop. She boasted about kicking some kid's ass, uh OK!  Real big mouth that also liked to MTB.

I had posted about Ride Around the Bear, Breathless Agony and mentioned it was hot on Big Bear climbing Onyx Summit. Big mouth had to top me talking about 100 degrees around her training on GMR was nothing compared to her training in Georgia with humidity at crazy levels.

OK big mouth, that was the time Gina was doing GMR every week for 2 or 3 months. So I invited her. Oh no, it's too cold. Uhhh 70 degrees? That's perfect.

Join us, the temps will be 80, perfect. Uh no, too hot! Ok big mouth!

Then she goes on to boast about her custom made bike, top of the line everything. But OK, you don't ride it, you race 10 year old kids, you won't climb GMR though you have custom gearing, so you know what. SHUT UP!

One of her excused was she was too old. Uh, few years on Gina and a couple on Alyce, both of who were riding. BIG MOUTH, SHUT UP ha ha ha! I even had a couple of members send me messages asking, WTF is this Beotch?! ;-)

OK I am exaggerating, the kid may have been 12 years old! :-P

So any way, my lazy ass didn't get out of bed on Sunday till about 2 PM. Almost dark so I took night pics instead.

I need to get back to making movies to occupy my mind. Rather than sitting around thinking about people who bug the shit out of me ha ha!

BTW, I posted some Halloween pics a couple years back. Somebody from KTLA channel 5 news contacted me on FB and asked if they could use my pic on TV. SURE! I didn't get to see it (at work) but they said I would receive full credit by name on the air. :-)


This is a manger on San Antonio  and 21st street in Upland, maybe San Antonio Heights, it's all the same to me he he he! Night shot with the tripod, no flash, all manual settings as always.



The Euclid star. I have a hard time getting a good shot of the star. Every year I suck. Something about it makes it hard to shoot. Oh well, best so far!


This was last year. I just like the pic so I am posting it again. :-P




No comments:

Post a Comment