Wednesday, December 19, 2018

First Video Long Time/ Tandem Night Ride

Just local loops around home. 11.7 miles at 15.6 average with Gina on the tandem. Cool night for us SoCal people at 55 degrees. Started out cool and the knees felt really cold at the start of the ride. I should have put on the tights but figured I'd be brave. Yeah, started cold and the knees felt chilled for the first couple of miles. But soon after that, I didn't even notice the cool air. Same with the ears, thought maybe I should have put something in my ears to keep the cold air out but again, after a couple of miles, it wasn't bad at all.  I guess coming out of the house is the hardest part ha ha!

Anyway, with the rack on the back of the tandem, it's hard to use the K Edge mount for the Go Pro so it was a bit shaky in the recording. Oh, well, just minimized the footage in the youtube video posted.

Got a chance to see a few lights around the hood during the cool down.

The tandem felt like a rocket ship with all the electronics on it ha ha! The pics don't even show the two rear lights. I'm guessing all the electronics weigh almost as much as the bike he he he! Ok, maybe not! :-P





The video!

No comments:

Post a Comment