Sunday, August 25, 2019

SART Gina

Sunday ride with Gina, Aimee, and Jose. 35 miles at 15.7 MPH. Gina says she was very hot and the average was a little less than last time. I looked at the Garmin and the average temp was 89 so I'll have to give it to her ha ha!

Started out warm, got hot, nice at the beach then hot on the return according to her. Gave me a chance to hold the pace down steady while getting a nice recovery ride. Mostly recovery I say because my arms are sore in the elbow area. Amazing how many different muscles climbing GMR uses. Even felt the triceps.

Though I did hold the pace down to accommodate Gina, I could tell she was trying really hard. So I'm glad because most times she gets tired, she will sit up and said that's it. Today she didn't, she hung tough and kept up the entire way without complaining though I could hear it in her breathing that she was suffering.

Plus I knew that she didn't ride last week so I was glad she did well. Aimee hasn't been on the bike much but she also did well as usual.

And crap! I took a few pics of them on my wheel today but looking at the little thumbnails while loading pics to my computer, I deleted them. Gina was wearing red and so was Mike on GMR yesterday. I didn't pay enough attention so I deleted the red images not remembering Gina had red today. So stupid me, I deleted them on accident, no way to get them back when I delete them through the camera.

I did see Ron from GMR at the start, the sandal wearing dude ha ha! I didn't recognize him without the bike. He parked right behind us but I wasn't sure. As he was shoving off, he called me so then I was sure ha ha!

He headed to the coast as we headed inland figuring we would cross paths later. We did, saw him on the side of the road fixing his flat tire. We slowed so he saw us and I called out a couple of times asking if he had everything. He didn't hear me I guess as no response so I'm guessing he was good. Seems to be a developed rider so I'm pretty sure he is more than prepared.

But I did get a few others.

                                                Edna Park, Gina was feeling the heat!


Hmm, not bad!


OK, so the tats ruin it for me but the butt is tight ha ha!


You guys always appreciate a good nipple shot!


After the ride, I know Gina was glad to be out of the heat.


Well, she said she was hot and burning up.


I know poor Gina was hot. She ran inside, took off her top then lay down to cool off. Of course I took a few pics ha ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment