Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Stupid Fucking N!GGER !!!

OK, first let;s get this straight! I'm not one who goes on facebook, bike forums, or anywhere else on the internet and pretends to be non racist. I honestly believe there are far more than most know but yet everyone is so scared of expressing their feelings. I can here, it's my blog and I am not pretending to be something I am not! I am racist, I will call you a racist name but I do believe there are good and bad in every race.

If I offend any of my black follower or friends, I apologize. I hope you do not take it personally but certain individuals are a disgrace to the race. Again, I don't pretend to be politically correct, an accept everyone for who they are type, I am racist when I get pissed.

But to be fair, if you are of the Mexican race and you piss me off, I will call you a fucking wetback! If you are white, I will call you a whited devil, red neck, or stupid honky. Wow, didn't realize I have more names for white people ha ha! If you are Asian, I will call you a stupid Jap (or equivalent).

Just the way I am,  like it or not, leave or not, accept it or not, I am not changing! But this is my story and the reason I use racist names.  I get tired of the poor me shit people sling out there. I'm Mexican, and many of my people are bad hombres. There is white trash, and as many good black people there are, there are N!ggers!

Tonight at the mall, Gina and I are sitting there enjoying coffee and small chat. Thinking of her son that passed, her brother who is in ICU right now, and others we have lost recently. You know the situation, been a really rough one for Gina.

As Nordstrom's closes it's big door, we are the only ones in that wing of the mall. Nobody around but I see this black dude, about 20 years old, maybe 200 pounds, Gina said he was bigger, I dunno! I see him walk toward the big gate door and he's on the phone. I'm thinking he may be talking to someone inside Nordstrom's who is waiting for them to raise the gate so they can get out. I'm thinking he is waiting for them or someone.

He then walks around the back of Gina between the table area and the shops. So he's about 15 feet away from Gina, no threat. We continue talking and I don't think much about it, he's far from us, no threat.

But then he comes back around and is on the far side of the table area, again by the gate of Nord's. I'm thinking he is still waiting for somebody inside to be let out. The mall closes at 8:30  but Nord's closes at 8:00, so they have been closed for 10 minutes. Nobody else around the wind but us 3.

Then he circles behind Gina but closer this time. I see him about to approach the area but I look away. This has happened before, I look at some black guy and he asks if I'm looking at him cause he's black. So I look away to avoid confrontation of any kind worried he may be one of the sensitive types as he has the Buckwheat hair do! OK, call me racist, but I get sick of black guys crying racism when I do everything to avoid confrontation, till they start it, I've been in plenty of confrontations where one accuses  you of doing things not present. But hey, if you make something of it, I'm always down for a little confrontation.

I'll tell you, I have plenty of friends and relatives that don't mind hanging around me when they feel a bit intimidated. They know I will stand up for myself and protect others in need.

So I did have my suspicions but tried not to act as if I was watching him because he was black, but I should have!

He walks a bit close behind Gina and all of a sudden, I hear, "Hey hey, he got my purse!".

I don't know what happened, not even sure how but in a split second, he grabbed Gina's purse from the back of her chair and took off running but I was up and on my feet chasing him!

I jumped up and was about 10 yards behind him. He ducked into a hall by the pretzel place (for those of you who are familiar with the mall). He ran through the doors and they slammed back. I was aware so a bit cautious not wanting to get hit in the head with a steel door. I made it through and was still on his heels seeing he had a bit of a head start.  We run down the hall about 30 yards and I'm shouting, "STUPID MOTHER FUCKER, WHY YOU GOTTA STEAL HER PURSE??".   He keeps running and a strange thing, I'm cautious but yet very comfortable on his heels. Waiting to see where we go, I am just pacing the guy shouting at him.

He's a big boy but I'm pissed, not Gina! After all the shit she goes through, some stupid Nigger is going to snatch her purse!? He actually looks somewhat well dressed and I bet his Mama and Daddy are real proud of him trying to snatch a purse from older people.

He's high stepping along but I'm comfy, almost thinking all I have to do is pace this guy till  he gets tired then I pull  up and kick his back leg so he falls on his face. I'm pissed and he fucked with Gina so I won't have a problem kicking in his face if he falls tired.

But I'm feeling good so I keep shouting, "THERE'S NO MONEY IN THERE YOU STUPID FUCK, ALL YOU WILL GET IS ID AND THINGS YOU CAN'T USE!!!".

I'm just pissed and waiting for the guy to tire so I can make my move. I'll tell you, I have been eating well the last couple months, riding a little harder, no junk foods and I'm feeling really good lately. I tell my Mom that I feel I need to get back at it cause there are plenty of young punks around that may underestimate us old guys who can still throw down and ass whopping on them. I think this dude underestimated me. Probably thought if he could sprint for 50 yards, this old guy would't be able to hang.

SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! Not saying I am as fast as I was but I have been many times underestimated as far as running speed in my lifetime. I've been 220 pounds and won money beating 140 guys in 40 yard and 100 yard sprints. So I am not what I was but I am not that slow, not so slow that I can not chase you for my wife's purse ha ha!

So this mother fucker is running in sneakers and I'm running in hiking boots. I'm keeping pace and shouting at the guy. We hit the final doors to the outside and I am looking around just in case the guy set me up having a bud stand by the door waiting to trip me up or something.

But all is clear and we are through the last door, no problems, and we hit a straight section heading out to the parking lot. Straight shot from here so this is where I think, I can put it on and catch this guy hoping he is getting tired. I just kept thinking that he would tire and amazingly, I was feeling great like I could run at this pace forever.

We hit the straight section and I start to pick it up still shouting at the guy, "JUST DROP THE PURSE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!!!".

I think by this time, this young 20 year old black dude is probably wondering how I am keeping up and wondering how I can keep up while shouting at the top of my lungs. I'm feeling good and think, this is it, time to  open up and just as I start to pick it up, he tossed the purse to the side against the wall.

YES YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

All I wanted was the purse. It's a big fucking hassle having to replace cards etc. I see the purse is open and thought dammit, he took something. A couple minutes later Gina arrives and sees me walking back. She doesn't run as fast ha ha! She thought the guy got away in a car  or something.

Nah! He wasn't going anywhere so he tossed the purse to get me off his heels. She was pretty happy, nothing missing!

She said she tried to run behind us but we were too fast and couldn't keep us in sight ha ha! She said through the first section she tried to keep up but quickly got left behind but that she did hear me shouting at the guy the whole time. She said they way I was shouting, she thinks he tossed the purse because he was worried he was going to get his ass kicked once I caught him ha ha!

But it was strange, like cycling, I was pacing the guy on  the prowl waiting for him to falter. I was comfy just holding pace waiting for the right time to sprint. Luckily he tossed the purse just at the right time. All I really wanted was the purse and I got it. No harm, nothing missing.

But it was great, getting close to 60 and still able to keep pace with a 20 black kid. Maybe adrenaline but hey, I was on his heels and he must have thought he was going to get and ass whipping cause he gave it up. I tell Gina and my Mom, I need to get back at it, getting into shape and even start hitting the weights again. Cause as sad as this society is nowadays, stupid young shit holes are going to try fucking us old people and I will not have it!

So anyway, security was notified, hopefully they ID the guy as they have cameras everywhere. I don't give a damn if he's arrested cause his black ass will be out the next morning. Just sad someone else will have to deal with this ass hole, more than likely an old person he figures might not keep up.

But sadly, the world is filled with stupid NIGGERS that think they can fuck over other people that don't deserve it.  Can you imagine, all the shit Gina has been through then this stupid NIGGER has to go and pull this shit?!

I bet, almost bet, willing to bet, if this piece of shit kid would have got caught, after he told his Daddy the story, if he has one, maybe his Mama, they would have said, " BOY, YOU IS A STUPID NIGGER!!!".

Ok, now back to decent people of all colors! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment