Friday, June 5, 2020

25 Miles Ladies And Gents Ride


25 mile ride average 15 point something. I forgot to turn on my Garmin at the start. Keep doing that after showing much concern to my recorders heading out so again, shorted myself a few miles on my Strava ha ha!

So it was a nice ride tonight. Mostly gals and the group seems to change every week. Milton joined in again so there was a little entertainment on the ride ha ha! Just a nice ride through the city, nothing real exciting happening other the being on our bikes and a nice ride.

A raw footage video. Easier video creation not having to worry about music copyrights on youtube.







Milton


Ricky


Nadine



Helen, Sandra, and Susan. Sandra was hiding from the video because she chose cycling over Bible study and didn't want to be seen by the officials. I'm guessing God doesn't see you when you are on your bike ha ha!


Denise riding strong. At the front of the group pulling for most of the ride.




Me and my cheap safety glasses. Heck, over 200 for my Oakleys, no way would I pay the same for clear glasses. I'll just stick with these things for night rides.



A pic from Erik's cell cam. Of the dudes!


No comments:

Post a Comment