Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Short Sweet Night Ride with Gina

Stretching the legs tonight, 10 miles. I bought some extensions for the go pro handle bar mounts. I wanted to test to see if it moves the go pros far enough forward to eliminate the brake hoods showing in the view. I didn't use any stabilization in the video to see how it works. Not too bad, have to see how it looks in the day time. But some of this is with the hand held tripod so that may be a bit shaky in this video. Still learning how to get the best out of the video. I don't have the modern go pro stuff of today with the stabilizer stuff. I still use the Hero2 and 3 I bought back in 2012 ha ha! I'm old school and do the stabilization editing in the post production. I dunno, just can't justify spending another few hundred for a modern go pro just yet. :-P

Ha ha ha! I'm one of those guys who doesn't like to go out and have fun unless I know I have an extra rubber or two laying around! :-P











No comments:

Post a Comment