Tuesday, June 30, 2020

GAME - JMT ....Con Artist Ebay store

Another Edit: So July 6th, another woman sends a message. Hello, I am Yolanda, is there an issue and how can we sole it?

WTF!!! You're kidding me right? So I go back and explain the situation. Almost 2 months long now. She asked if she could refund me the $3. Yeah, you guys really suck! I have asked for the refund or a small part for a month now. Other lady promised to send but never did and would not answer. YOU GO BACK AND READ THE 20 EMAIL then figure it out. She does then say she will refund my $3. Then she actually does! WOW!!! As I explained to her, it is not about the money at this point, the fact the other lady jacked me, lied, avoided me. Now I got my money but I'm still not taking the video down because that is how bad the experience was dealing with them.

If some chick takes my money, rips me off, what do I care what her excuse is if there are others who can handle the situation? WTH!!!

EDIT: This is too funny. After 20 email, got another message the next day from a woman, I thought it was a dude, saying she was in the hospital having a baby. OK! So I explained the issue again calling her a crook and an option to send a small $3 item to even up the score. I also pointed out the video and asked, do you like my video? Ha ha ha! Then today, 7-6-20, I get another message from jmt saying, this is Yolanda, is there an issue, how can I help? WTF!!!!! Yes dumbass, look at the 20 or so previous email/messages and figure it out.



I've had really good luck with ebay stores other than this one. 20 email messages after the delivery date. I ordered 2 items, got the notice saying it was delivered. One package that the seller must have posted contained two as it registered delivered. NOPE!

I sent several message, no answers. Finally after a few days ebay could jump in. So I filed a claim, seller finally answered asking me to close the claim offering several items. I only want one, only what is mine. I offered alternate choices, he accepted so I closed the claim to be nice.

Then the moron wouldn't answer again. Lesson learned, my bad! First time with a moron like this on ebay so now I know better.

Anyway, several days I send messages, no response. I have one item to review left so I use leverage saying I will leave a bad review. He answers saying he never got my messages. OK moron, they are all listed on ebay message center. Then says he was in the hospital, really sick. OK!

So I said send me these 3 little things that will total less than the item you did not send. BYW, the day I ordered the item, it vanished from his for sale list. I'm guess as I read on another review, he sells things he does not have, then guys like me get screwed not getting part of my shipment, then he does not respond.

Tired of his crap, I give him a bad review on the smaller item I still have open. Ebay sends me a refund for that item. So I contact the dude again and tell him he is a crook because he knows the item he did not send was the more expensive one. Not about the money at this point, $13. Now I know he is scum!

So I get a partial refund vs my total then he vanishes and will not answer. I'm contacting him because all the time he wasted of mine, I want all my money now. He will not answer so I send a message saying I will make a video about this scumbag. He actually answered asking me not to make the video ha ha

Here you go ass hole ha ha!

After a while it ain't even about the money. And I do like to make videos when people are ass holes! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment