Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Lousy Ebay Sunglasses - CollectableExpo Ebay Store

EDIT: AFTER I SENT THESE CRAP GLASSES BACK, I ORDERED FROM THE OAKLEY SITE. ORDER DELIVERED  QUICKLY AND THE GLASSES ARE MUCH BETTER. SIMILAR MATERIAL BUT THE HINGES ARE WAY WAY BETTER. NO RATTLE OR BUZZING. I STILL THINK THE EBAY GLASSES THOUGH CLAIMS SAY ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC, ARE SECONDS OR REPAIRS, THEY SUCK!!!!


This is unfair and frustrating so I have no problem speaking my mind on stupid lousy outfits that sell you junk after advertising it as genuine and good product. These glasses (not in video) were JUNK! I wish I have recorded the buzz and vibration that the glasses made when I moved them at all. I would touch the frame while they were on and they buzzed and vibrated. If I dropped them softly on the bed, same thing, major buzz! Inspected them and the hinges were lousy crap! The $3 Walmart reader glasses I have are of better quality than that of the glasses I got from CollectableExpo.

So anyway, crap product is crap product but these people advertise as genuine. Maybe so but they must be seconds or repairs cause they sure are not quality product.

So the unfair part I think is that 15 minutes after I opened the box, I asked for a refund via ebay. Not a problem, fast response, return label sent. Of course I do not have  printer since I only print something once every 2 years. But that is not there problem but an inconvenience to me going to Office Depot (great business and service there!) Dude there helped me print out my labels and only charged 42 cents! Very helpful dude so I gave him a $5 and told him that was for his service making it easy on me. I always get good service there. I love good service and willing to reward but jerks like the sun glass place piss me off!

So I give the outfit a negative review on ebay and see it for a few seconds. Few minutes later, it's gone! OK, what?!

Then I see that ebay allows them to remove a negative review if they block the seller after a bad experience. OK, so I was not the bad guy because I was not to blame. Or maybe ebay allowed them to remove it because they agreed to refund my money. Either way, I think that a negative transaction should stay! Who knows how many people actually know the difference between real Oakleys and seconds?

So next time a guy like me trusts the reviews, he will get screwed like I did.Of course I did not get screwed because I did not let them, but it created an unwanted hassle and my money was gone for 2 or 3 weeks because of it. Wasted my time!

They did agree quickly and did return my money but I'm sure that is ebay and paypal thank goodness! I just don't think they should allow them to remove negative reviews unless it was unwarranted which in this case it was not.

So though everything worked out, it was a hassle and I feel they tried to screw me with seconds. That alone is crap and so I try to make people aware of the outfit. So that is why I make the videos of them so that if anybody sees it who searches, will find at least one video there speaking of their experience with them. Heck, I could have save a lot of time and frustration had someone else made a similar video warning others of this scam.


On a brighter note, I ordered the new rear Cygolite. S/B here Saturday. But the other day, they sent an email on Sunday night saying my order was shipped on Monday. I replied to the email asking how could they have said my order was shipped on Monday when the email was delivered on Sunday. Hmm, I guess they didn't like my email because they never replied ha ha! Hey, they said if I had any questions, ask ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment